Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2010, 06:36 PM
    Is it too late to train for the olympics?
    Hello guys, I have always loved how to snowboard but I'm not really good and I don't snowboard professionally. I was wondering if its too late to train and participate in the next winter olympics? By the way I'm 20
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 06:45 PM

No its not too late. But your going to need to attract attention to yourself by winning local events so you can gain a portfolio and get sponsers so you can devote time to practice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Beijing olympics [ 1 Answers ]

when will milorad cavic be swimming net in the beijing summer olympics in 2008 after the 16th of august 2008?:confused: :confused: ;) :D

Beijing Olympics [ 8 Answers ]

Hello: I don't know about you, but I was blown away by the opening ceremony last night. I'm a technical dude too, but they did stuff waaaaay beyond my paygrade. You? excon

Re broadcast of the olympics? [ 1 Answers ]

Egads! I have no VCR, DVR, nothing! I have to run out tonight, and will miss the opening ceremonies. Is there a rebroadcast of it on the internet, tidal TV, or something? I'd really like to see it, thanks!

Is it too late to potty train my shih tzu? [ 5 Answers ]

I have paper trained my shihtzu puppy , but the thing is now he smells so bad.. he smells like pee.. I bath him once a week and he only smells good for 3 days. Now Im going to try to potty train him outside so he won't make the room or himself smells like pee. He's 5 months old now, is it too late...

Olympics won [ 1 Answers ]

Which country won olympics 2006

View more questions Search