Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    attestmydocu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 11:16 PM
    Consulado portugal goa
    I applied for an appointment for Documentation Attestation

To the Portuguese Consulate in Goa. I have already attached the necessary documents.
    Please may I know the formalities that I have to go through and also the status of my appointment. How long it takes to get an appointment for attestation?
    Thanking you
    Joaquim Mariano Vas
    attestmydocu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 11:18 PM

Applied for an appointment for Documentation Attestation

To the Portuguese Consulate in Goa. I have already attached the necessary documents.
    Please may I know the formalities that I have to go through and also the status of my appointment. How long it takes to get an appointment for attestation?
    Thanking you
    Joaquim Mariano Vas
    GA01LD8055 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 04:23 AM

Book an appoint meant online with the CGDP and go on the date mentioned by them
    Yo
    Viva
    sultan.can2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 09:59 AM
    I have applied for portuguese nationality in portugal.can you tell me on which site can I findwhere my process is reached

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If born in Goa, does it assist in migrating to Portugal [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My mother was born in Goa, India in 1953 in a hindu family. She is currently holding a Kenyan Passport and residing in Dubai. She is a widow since 1997 and has two sons me, 27 years old and my younger brother 24. We have been told by many people that migrating to Portugal would be a lot...

Birth certificate from Goa [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. I am US citizen and applied for my parents green card in April 2007. I have got the approval notice and for further paperwork I need their birth certificates (they both are born in Goa). The xerox copy of my father's birth record says wrong date and birth record of my mother has wrong name...

View more questions Search