Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrpkup Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 06:52 AM
    What is the cost of visa from Ghana to the United States?
    What is the cost of visa from Ghana to the United States?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2008, 02:53 PM
    They aren't much, $131.00 as of Jan 1 2008. I know there is a common scam where you meet people online and they say they need thousands of dollars sent to them for a visa, various paperwork or bribes, the list of reasons for cash go on and on and they never come visit you of course, they're just pocketing all the money.

If you think your facing something like this let me know, this is becoming a lot more common.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2008, 04:44 PM
    Yes, even the rush passports ( can be gotten in one week or less) is less than 125 dollars, and if they are willing to wait 3 to 4 weeks, they can be a lot less.

Go the US embassy web site for Ghana, you will find out there is more about the fraud there than anything else.

I best youhave meet someone on a dating site, or a email, and they are in love with you greatly. And they only need $$$ for a passport, and $$$ for a visa right? Then guess what, they will need money to bribe someone at the air port, and money for a plane ticket, and then some money for this, These are scams,
    sam l Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 05:11 AM
    What is the cost of a passport and visa from accra ghana to united states for 2010. Am being told 200 just for passport and that is not what I see on internet.
    frankie the boss Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Feb 27, 2010, 09:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva View Post
    They arent much, $131.00 as of Jan 1 2008. I know there is a common scam where you meet people online and they say they need thousands of dollars sent to them for a visa, various paperwork or bribes, the list of reasons for cash go on and on and they never come visit you of course, they're just pocketing all the money.

If you think your facing something like this let me know, this is becoming alot more common.
    I have a girl claiming,she went to a travel agent,, they want 4600 usd,, to get her to the usa,, the cost was for police report, medical report, and the letter she wrote,, was so good,, I said how could anyone,, get so much knowledge,, on a visa,, from just visiting a travel agencey,, she talked to me about love romance,, for days,, and hours,, she even has the agenceys nummber,, the agent to speak to,, scam scam scam,, I would love to send you the letter,, love is blind,, thank god I have common scence,, she even showed her self on web cam,, called me on the phone,, the letter was just to explainatore, f
    Or my liking [email protected] I feel she part of the scam or is she just a great writer,, she a beautisin,,
    I
    swanzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2011, 04:23 AM
    What is the cost of visa from Accra Ghana to united state?
    olivia_slim Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Oct 20, 2011, 11:00 PM
    How much is the cost of the ticket from ghana to usa
    JOSEPH BLAY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 05:42 AM
    The cost of visa to the from ghana to USA
    michael annan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 01:37 PM
    What process must I go through to get a U.S visa?
    jonh mills Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 07:28 PM
    How much is a stay visa cost in ghana to us
    jpaint Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 06:55 AM
    Could it cost 1500.00 for pasport and visa from ghana to go to united states
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2012, 08:20 AM
    Sounds like all of you are being scammed...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of passport from Ghana to United States? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the cost of a passport in Ghana for travel to the United States?

Visa to seek medical treatment in United States [ 1 Answers ]

My mother in the Philippines is daignosed with stage 4 Bladder cancer and was told by her oncologist that she has only 9 to 12 months to live. I want to bring her here to United States for a more aggressive cancer treatment. How and where can I get a visa for her.

United States Constitiution [ 2 Answers ]

Name the four ways in which the United States Constitition has been developed since 1789 and give an example of each.

FiancŽ VISA from Philippines to United States [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm julius de Guzman from Baguio City, Philippines. What are the requirements I need to apply for a fiancé visa? Thank you for giving me the information I need.

United states constituition [ 1 Answers ]

Name the four ways in which the United States COnstituition has been developed since 1 789 and give an example of each.

View more questions Search