Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    5649994212 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 10:06 AM
    Why does my sims 3 keep crashing?
    I bought sims 3 a while a go and it was fine, I could make sims with no problem then about five minutes into the game it would just close the game. So I took it back and they said it had a fault and I got a refund, anyway just after christmas I bought it againt thinking it would be fine, and it was until about the third time I played when it did the same as before, I'm thinking there could be a problem with my computer? I've deleted a lot from my computer but its still doing it. Help?
    KaitoCain Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2010, 01:15 AM

It could be a faulty driver. Have you tried reinstalling your operating system? Also, what are your system specs?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 5649994212 View Post
    i bought sims 3 a while a go and it was fine, i could make sims with no problem then about five minutes into the game it would just close the game. so i took it back and they said it had a fault and i got a refund, anyway just after christmas i bought it againt thinking it would be fine, and it was until about the third time i played when it did the same as before, im thinking there could be a problem with my computer? i've deleted alot from my computer but its still doing it. help?
    First off, never go around deleting things at random on your computer. This could cause more problems and not just with games.

Secondly, you need to post the specs of your computer or at least the make and model.

And third, have you tried updating your drivers?

Please give us more information. And if you do attempt a re-install of your OS, please make sure to back up your files first.
    lpolpolpo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 10:56 AM
    I have the same problem. It could be custom content or maybe the graphics on your game are too high.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Crashing Firefox [ 3 Answers ]

Why does Firefox crash every time I try to start it?

Keep crashing on Internet [ 1 Answers ]

Bought a used Dell computer w/Windows 2000 Professional (never had a home com puter before) - have Verizon DSL broadband service - I have what seems to be called "intermittent connection" problems. I'll be on internet okay, then suddenly screen goes black and automatically reboots; desktop...

Everything is crashing, my life. ): [ 4 Answers ]

:( whats wrong, people are asking? 1.my dad has a gf who is only 10 yrs older than me. 2. i hate her ^^ 3.my dad is choosing her over me, and we have always been close. 4. all my friends are moving, and i mean ALL to different states. 5. my self esteem is lowering, and i barely have...

Our Computer keeps crashing. [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are concerned because he uses his computer for his business. Anyway it seems like lately it's been crashing a lot. The first time it crashed on me was about 2 weeks ago. Now it seems to be crashing a couple times a day. One of us will be using a program like Excel, file...

Explorer crashing [ 6 Answers ]

My problem is similar to this one :https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/archive/t-1281.html Internet Explorer when launched opens its window then promptly shuts down. Also, then Explorer is opened to view any drive, control panel, etc. it too opens then explorer promptly crashes and then restarts. The...

View more questions Search