Ask
    nareshkumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 05:15 AM
    SRS document for REALESTATE Project
    I am New to Prepare SRS document for REALESTATE Project . Helpme
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2006, 05:18 AM
    Do you mean Software Requirement Specifications? If not, what do you mean by SRS?
    chandrash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 04:28 AM
    Software requirement specifications
    chandrash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 04:32 AM

Help me to get a software requirement specifications of any software or project
    leena patel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 08:59 PM
    Software requirement specification document for real estate... plz send me on my mail [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Srs? [ 3 Answers ]

My 93 honda civic shows SRS in red on my dashboard since I bought it.. the guy that I bought it from said that just means the airbags... is that what it really is?

Slump in Realestate Market how to negoiate a realestate deal on new house [ 4 Answers ]

Want to purchase a new house which has constructed already which is a year old never Bought by anyone, A realestate is listing the house, however since the realestate market Is in a slump. Want to know the best way to negoiate a good price without paying the fulling asking price for it which...

Unethical realestate contract [ 10 Answers ]

My wife and I are in the process of selling out home. Our home has been on the market for about a month and a half. Monday of last week our realitor brought us a contingency contract from a prospective buyer. Our realitor said the buyer is in the process of selling their home and an offer for...

View more questions Search