Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marys_Studio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 05:08 PM
    Here is reset button on a Nordyne furnace
    Have installed a new igniter --- when plugged back in unit just runs and runs with no heat. Reference on heater says to reset by pushing red button, but can't locate it. Is a Nordyne 624591-B unit.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 30, 2009, 06:28 PM
    The only reset button I am aware of is located in the middle of the high limit control. You can locate that by looking at the wiring diagram on the back side of your furnace blower compartment door or other location on the furnace. I will say this much I have no idea why you would have to push that button to start with since it has nothing to do with the ingitor not working.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 06:56 PM

Check the shelf to the left side of the blower.
    patsan19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 12:49 PM
    Well I have a similar problem right now.. its only blowing cold air and the led light on the circuit board is constantly blinking. New thermostat and igniter.

Need to reset? Or is there another problem?
    Anyone know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I have to keep pushing the reset button on my gas furnace [ 5 Answers ]

We keep the themostat of our natural gas forced air furnace at about 60 degrees and supplement our hesat with an infared heater. Once in a great while we have to push the reset button for the furnace to ignite when turning up the thermostat. This week alone we have had to push the reset button 4...

Where is the reset button on my a/c? [ 1 Answers ]

The thermostat was changed and he didn't turn it off first. It is a kenmore a/c, can anyone tell me where to look for the reset button?

Intertherm electric furnace--is there a reset button anywhere? [ 4 Answers ]

My furnace quit working after a power outtage and I have tried and re-tried tripping and re-setting all the breakers a couple of times. I have shut all the buttons on the furnace off and back on as well. My question is this: Is there a reset button on it somewhere? :confused: I have been...

Gas Furnace needs reset button pushed to work [ 1 Answers ]

1983 - Natural Gas - Rheem Furnace Model #RCDA-100C-ER Originally the furnace blower would not come on. I called a technician who pushed a reset button. He mentioned something about the air fuel mixture and that a gust of wind could have tripped the furnace off. Pushing the button worked for...

Reset button keeps needing to be reset [ 2 Answers ]

The reset button on our oil furnace needs to be reset every 10 to 14 days. What can be the problem? We are leaving for the holidays and I'm concerned that we could come home to frozen pipes.

View more questions Search