Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CedricH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 12:06 PM
    Trucking companies hiring student drivers with a felony
    I just passed a 10 week truck driving school, and I need to know what companies hiring felons? I would like to have a list of the trucking companies that do hire student drivers with a felony?
    Cedarln2265 Posts: 193, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 02:21 PM

You can go online and get a list of trucking companies at Truckers.com or Google Semi Truck Driving Employers. There are even applications online.
    As to their hiring practices, each company differs. It is up to the Safety Department in each company to set the requirements.
    It is more difficult for a newly trained driver to get a job without any over the road experience but there are some that have Trainee programs good luck
    speedie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 11:21 AM

List a small trucking co. that will hire you when you got a speeding ticket for 20 mile over the post speed
    eric lewis Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2009, 08:12 AM

Could you let me know what school you went to
    Eric45Oh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 09:46 AM
    I been out of truck driving school since sept. and been searching for a trucking company that will hire me,I have a felony to if any one that knows any company that will give me a chance please contact me at 419-371-0196 Thank You.
    eric lewis Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 10:13 AM

I will be going to start a 8 week training for truck driving and I have a felony too,I have been researching many companies that will review the felony.I see that it will be a struggle with me too.
    easley123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 10:08 PM
    I just recently graduated from truck driving school and have a simple possession of marijuana charge from 2003. No one will touch me. I have no other arrests and a good driving record and my Hazmat and Tanker, doubles and Triples. It seems that we are truly screwed!!
    bigrig2005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 10:56 AM
    Finding a trucking company that will hire a driver with no experience that has a felony is very difficult. With the economy and the new hiring process it is 99% down right impossible. However, I am a firm believer that nothing is impossible. Where there is a will there is a way. Keep putting in applications to every trucking company you can find. Try your local state trucking association for a list of state trucking companies. These are not necessarily the biggest or the best but it can be a start. Keep in mind trash companies, food suppliers and even your local home improvement companies need a driver of some sort. I hope this will help and good luck with the search.
    Flyguy28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 08:18 AM
    There's a flat bed company wth great pay & a lot of miles with a lot og freedom, if your not afraid of a little hard work. They will hire felons wth 1 yr exp. S&H transport in mesquite Texas
    HotFemTruckr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 04:21 PM
    What about for Females with a felony? Mines a simple white collar crime charge...
    knuckles55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 02:47 PM
    Good luck I've been looking for work for 4 years now no body wants to hire ex and I do mean ex-felons that second chance they all talk about is a load of sh... t good luck and thank the muslims for the 9-11 that made it hard for people in america and I think felonies shouldn't keep us from getting a job but it duzzzzzzzzzz so for everyone looking for that second chance keep a looking let me know when you find it I've got a 20+ old felony and it still finds me no matter what people frown on felons even if you made,, 1 mistake in your life time so don't believe the hipppp its all talk email me let me know angry azzzzzz hell
    Email ; [email protected]
    danny78 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 08:38 AM
    How long have you been looking for a trucking job. I am about to go to school and get my c.d.l. but after reading your stuff I am thinking it would be a waste of my time. The school is not going to cost me any thing. I am in a program that will pay for it.
    danny78 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 08:50 AM
    I don't want to but it is looking like I am going to have to drag brush. I done it for 8 years and lost my best friend doing it. Is there any hope for all of us.I live Ohio mit have to get with a small company and go from there if I can even do that. I have 3 d.u.I and 4 felons from 03 and 4 or 5 from 10 I just got out of prison 6 months ago I go to school feb 4 I hope it is not a waste of my time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trucking Companies [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone has any information on the Lease program and/or the training school of C R England.

Looking for trucking companies hiring someone with felony [ 4 Answers ]

Unfortunately I have several felonies and I am trying to find a job in the trucking industry! Will anybody's website direct me straight to a list of trucking companies that will hire me, instead of directing me to a bunch of their sponser's advertisements?

Finding trucking jobs when you don't live in there hiring area [ 4 Answers ]

Hello,I was recently laid off from my job. I am trying to land a job as a truck driver with no success. It seems that everyone I contact is not hiring in my area.I live in Florida. My question is. Is it possible to live in one place and get hired by a trucking comp. hiring in another place? For...

Looking for Small Trucking Companies [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find Small Trucking Companies that would be willing to hire some one with a felony record,especially when they don't put there phone numbers in the local phone book nor in a national data base.

Questions to ask Trucking Companies [ 12 Answers ]

Hi My name is Brendan. I'm around the Chicago land area, and I Would like to know from some trucking professionals good questins to ask. If aybody could give me a few ideas I would apreciate it. Like as far as who to use, or things that I need to know about the trucking industry as a customer. ...

View more questions Search