Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eghan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 02:02 PM
    Formula for a dividend of a shareholder
    Formula for ordinary shareholder dividend.For example, calculate the proposed dividend for the ordinary shareholder if directors decides to pay them $80 per share.The firm has 350,000 ordinary shares costing $100,000,000.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2009, 04:25 PM

I wish I had stock in a company paying dividends of $80 a share!

Actually, I'm not quite sure what you're asking. You already know the dividend per share. Do you mean what the total would come out to? That's just the number of shares times the dividend per share. That is no different than figuring out the total you spent if you bought 10 candy bars at $.90 each.

You do need to make sure you're using outstanding shares, which may be given, or you may have to calculate by taking issued less any treasury shares.

But what do you mean "dividend of a shareholder"? Any one shareholder would get the $80 per each share they own.
    binod Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 08:23 PM
    What is direct manufacturing labor cost
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2009, 11:37 PM

Please start you own thread for you question instead of taking onto someone else's. We can't have everyone's questions in the same thread. Yours is not even related in any vague way at all.
    eghan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2009, 03:26 PM

Direct manufacturing labor cost is the cost that can be ascertain and trace to a particular labor in a specific department.This added to other direct cost like royalties and finally added to direct material cost to get prime cost.
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2009, 07:35 PM

Royalties? Where does that fit into this picture?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dividend yield formula [ 2 Answers ]

WHat is the formula for dividend yield?

Balance the formula with equations,formula,balancing and form [ 2 Answers ]

When silver nitrate solution combine with calcium chloride solution,white precipitate of silver nitrate was formed in calcium nitrate solution

How to calculate Stock dividend shares and cash dividend amounts? [ 1 Answers ]

I owe 600 shares common stock , I currently received cash dividend of .42 per share a year. A 5% stock dividend, was declared, how many shares of coomon stock would I receive as a dividend?

View more questions Search