Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confused 777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 11:08 AM
    User guide for hampton bay remote control FAN 9T
    Don recently installed a Hampton Bay ceiling fan. We lost the user guide for the remote.
    The fan will come one but we have little control of the lights. Two hit on the light button will sometimes work. Don said we desperately needed user instructions We need a user guide. Know how we can get the instructions on how to use this remote now that we have it installed?
    Thanks
    Tinkerbell2004 Posts: 49, Reputation: 17

Oct 3, 2009, 12:28 PM

Manual : HAMPTON ( HAMPTON User's Guide, Operational Manual & Service Manual )
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 05:43 PM

Does the light come on sometimes by itself?

Does the LED light up EVERY TIME you push the light button, whether the light works or not?

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Remote Video/fan Remote Control [ 16 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Video & Fan Remote Control (Model #UR8050T). It has been working fine for about 2 years until it recently began malfunctioning. It still operates the television, but the use of the fan/light features has stopped working. It will not turn the fan on or off, and the light is...

Hampton bay fan remote control [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best way to trouble shoot the remote / rcvr on the fan? 1997 vintage, led on remote lights up, fan and light do not respond, other lights on the same Ckt, operated by switch work so the ckt is alive.

Hampton Bay fan remote control [ 11 Answers ]

I installed a remote control Hampton Bay fan about 7 years ago. Suddenly, the remote no longer controls the fan or light. I have replaced the battery. I know there is a switch setting in the fan somewhere, but can't find it. Any ideas on how to get a replacement remote, or get the two synced up...

Hampton bay remote control for hampton bay fans [ 2 Answers ]

We cannot get the ceiling light to go off on our fan in the bed room. It would not go on and in the middle of the night is just came on by itself and we can not get it off Joanne Moreland

Hampton Bay Remote Control - you [ 1 Answers ]

I moved to a new home a few months ago. The fans that are installed have Hampton Bay remote controls. In our master bedroom, when we turn on the light, the fans also start. In summer it was okay, but now we only want the light on. When we lower the fan to the minimum of "Low", the fan still runs...

View more questions Search