Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deedge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Does my girlfriend really hate me?
    I have been dating a girl for the last two plus years. Yes, we have had our ups and downs. Lately I think she hates me. We argue a lot and she has been talking to a few other guys. Telling them they are hott and things like that. She went to a party instead of picking me up from work one night. She deletes every message out of her phone and she never used to do that. I am scared I am going to lose her. I love this girl she is the best, but, lately I do not know if I can hang on. What do I do??
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 06:29 PM
    I would suggest talking to her about how you feel, and being honest with her, She should not be flirting or going around with other guys if she is with you. Ask her why she is doing these things, maybe she feels neglected and wishes you would give her more attention. Ask her why she cannot be open with you about things. Don't be hostile, just ask her to be honest with you. Tell her you care and you love her and perhaps she will come around. Good luck!
    musaburr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Sounds like she hates herself and you need to cut her loose... if you love something, let it go... if it comes back to you its yours, if it doesn't it never was
    ecko4ever Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 12:44 PM
    Well sucks too be you cause your girl is cheating on you just suck it up butter cup go get a new girlfriend she probably just isent sexually satisfied so looks bad bro give up
    dorky Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 23, 2009, 06:40 AM

Talk to her about it! Talking is the only way to possibly get this right. But if she's behaving to other boys like that you are allowed to want an answer. Why would she hate you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why Does everyone hate me? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi,My name is Ricardo. I'm 16 and live with my 2 older brothers and my father in Ireland. My mum died when when I was 8. When she did my dad sent me away to boarding school. But my brothers got to stay. I came home start of this year. When I did my brother was married and so was my dad they...

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

I hate myself [ 3 Answers ]

I hate living and no one wants me around and the only thing I'm good at is work and for money my parents want to kick me out and I the told me they wish I was dead my ex girlfriend is making my life a living hell and she makes me feel like I can't do anything and none of my famil wants me to move...

Would they hate me? [ 14 Answers ]

I am gay. Nobody knows it. Don't know what will happen it I tell someone (freinds/family) Good chance my parents would kick me out. Also good chance that my & friends won't talk to me. Pleez respond...

Don't you hate it when... [ 13 Answers ]

Don't you hate it when you have a friend that you enjoy hanging out with, but they are so insecure about their appearance, that they rip on every girl that walks by that is somewhat attractive (even ones that aren't at all) and can't stand it when a girl even says "hi" to her husband. It makes me...

View more questions Search