Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lala_55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 02:20 PM
    Do all girls squirt?
    I am 19 and have been with my boyfriend for over a year now. We have an amazing relationship but during a girly talk with my best friend she was talking about how her boyfriend makes her squirt, how does this happen and can every girl do it?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2009, 02:28 PM

No. Pure and simple.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 02:34 PM

The ability to "squirt" is not something every woman can do. Some women can learn, some women never will, no matter how hard they try.

At your age you still have a lot to learn about your body and sex. The more you know about your body, the more you're willing to communicate with your partner, the better sex will be.

So learn. There are books that can help. Masturbation, learning what turns you on, that will help. Letting yourself go, relaxing, enjoying the moment, that will help too.

Sex is one of those things that you can never know everything about. There will always be new experiences, different sensations, especially when you're young.

So enjoy, but don't compare yourself to others, that's a sure way to expect things that aren't always realistic.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 04:11 PM

I certainly never have. And probably never will. Every woman is different.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 05:52 PM
    I have never made love to a woman who does, although some have gone blind for a minute, so the answer is likely no.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 06:07 PM

This topic has been discussed to death, and normally ends up with some argument.

I believe you have received very good answers and will close this before it goes down hill further

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

What do girls like? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a girls friend and were gudd... she wants sex... so o.k I'm figering out what the best way to give her pleasure... plse help me..? :confused:

View more questions Search