Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tgerney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 03:54 AM
    The Restoration
    What was the purpose in bringing the Jews back to Judah?
    sndbay Posts: 1,447, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2009, 02:54 PM

Promise

Our God is a forgiving God. As always, God is willing to bring HIS children home, to encourage their hearts to follow and do HIS will. It is God's promise sware unto the fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; and HIS covenant that never forsakes the Israelites.

The WORD of GOD is the warning of judgement, and that by it, we live because we live not by bread alone. And each in keeping of the law, which is the schoolmaster, it will bring them unto Christ/Messiah.

Gal3:23 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left, we are made rich; as having nothing, and yet we know we possess all that is needed in life.

As converted children of God, we take the helmet of salvation in Christ, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
    homesell Posts: 244, Reputation: 43

Jun 17, 2009, 04:51 AM

In those days, if you were living in a country that was not your own, you were usually a slave of some type. Returning to the homeland speaks of being set free just as we were formerly slaves of sin, wandering about in the desert of this world. In Christ, we are no longer slaves of sin but set free to have Christ, our pillar of fire, lead us to the promised land.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Onyx Restoration Procedure [ 5 Answers ]

HI everyone, I need some tips on how to restore an onyx table top and a laminated onyx illuminated side table. Thanks. cortez1

AOL Restoration of snmaster.idx [ 2 Answers ]

How do I restore snmaster.idx for AOL?

The Restoration of Judah in the Old Testament [ 4 Answers ]

What is God's purpose in bringing the Jews back to Judah.

I'm looking for a piano restoration project [ 1 Answers ]

I am in high school and I am a wiz at fixing musical instruments. If its in a high school band I've fixed it brass woodwinds percussion any thing. The one thing I've never done is fix a piano. I have an upright piano that's been in storage since my grandmothers death and I want to restore it myself...

Restoration of firearms ownership [ 2 Answers ]

I have a domestic violence charge on my criminal record out of Cedar Rapids Iowa. I pleaded guilty and waived my right to trial. This was eighteen years ago, 1990. I just tried to purchase a firearm and found out I am disqualified under Federal law. Can anyone direct me to a legal source of any...

View more questions Search