Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa chandra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 04:46 AM
    Self introduction letter as a new colleague
    How to write a self introduction letter asa a new colleague to all staff on first day at work?
    sky4ug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 09:00 AM

Hiii
    I want to write a letter for the recruitment of students from b-school for the summer internship in our company . So how I start with it.. its a fmcg company
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 29, 2009, 08:05 PM

Hi, lisa chandra!

I know that your question is somewhat dated now, but did you finish your letter? If not, then you might want to consider posting a draft of it here, without putting in any contact information.

If you do that, I'm sure there will be those of us who'll be will to take a look at it and suggest ways that you might make improvements to it.

Hi to you too, sky4ug! You might want to start a new thread with your question. This is the thread of lisa chandra. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions, that aren't in some way an answer to the original post at the top of the page, need to be started on new threads.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self introduction letter [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to request 'Ask Me' members what a self-introduction letter is. What is the difference with a letter of motivation or cover letter ? I would welcome any example, sample or link. Thanks C Regards my previous question about self introduction letter or introduction letter. My...

Introduction letter to a new job [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write an introduction letter to my new place of employment. I should have written it May 5 (so I am late). Help!

Letter of Introduction [ 2 Answers ]

I have an interview for an Executive Administrative Assistant position. Part of the testing requires me to right a letter of self-introduction. I would appreciate any help or suggestions. Thank you. Cindy

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have developed one software add-on in ERP.It was successfully tested and implemented at one client site. I want to tie up with other companies I want in india, marketing erp softwares so that our product can be sold at multiple locations and my business expands. Please advise me how to...

View more questions Search