Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Facilitytech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 02:23 PM
    What is a saturation temperature?
    I am learning about HVAC, can someone explain to me what is a saturation temperature?
    Is it the temperature inside of the house or walk in cooler?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 27, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Google is your best friend for info.

Refrigeration Technologies: Manufacturer of food grade NSFapproved products
    HVACnomore Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 07:14 PM

Simple answer is that it is the point at which a liquid is evaporating and condensing at the same rate. In terms of room comfort it would be 100% humidity. In refrigeration? Similar, just that the "room" is the inside of a cylinder or the system. :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Septic system-ground saturation & diverter valve [ 1 Answers ]

My house and septic system are 7 years old. I have had water standing at the lower half of the last leach line for some time. First only after a heavy rain, now all the time. This line is the last of five lines at the end of the leach field. Can I install a diverter valve to give this line a rest...

Hot temperature [ 3 Answers ]

Is hot temp. will affect the baby in womb

Outside Temperature and Indoor Water Temperature [ 1 Answers ]

I just have a general plumbing question. I live in a 4 year old luxury apartment building downtown and we have had an issue with our water temperature for the past month. (there is no cold/cool water... it is all hot - out of all the faucets). The building management is trying to say that this is...

Temperature [ 1 Answers ]

Why does the same air temperature feel differently in different parts of the country ? i.e. - Breckenridge, Colorado @ 40 degrees, feels much different than Houston, Texas @ 40 degrees no matter the time of the year.

Temperature of air [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing an acoustics experiment in physics. I tested how the amplitude of sound was affected based on the temperature of the air. I know that the speed of sound is affected by temperature. Sound will travel faster in colder air. Likewise it travels fastest in solids, followed by liquids then...

View more questions Search