Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeypie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 08:39 AM
    How to surprise my boyfriend?
    I just want to ask how can I surprise my boyfriend?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2008, 01:33 PM

Hi, honeypie!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

In answer to your question, we would need some additional details as to what this is concerning in order to answer you the best here.

Thanks!
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 01:46 PM

Tell him you are a lesbian... :) Just joking. Is this for an occasion or just because?
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Oct 20, 2008, 02:16 PM

Often more then not, doing something simple to show thought works best. Yes even for guys. Maybe surprise him with his favorite dish. You know him best so something simple that he likes out of the ordinary is nice.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 02:41 PM

Yes, I agree with the above post. My ex bought me all the stuff in the world, but the nicest thing she ever did for me was, after a VERY rough day at work, make me dinner (candlelight). If it comes from the heart, it is good.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 02:49 PM

Cook him dinner... not Mac and Cheese but something good.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Oct 20, 2008, 03:52 PM

Chuff is correct as always. Easy way into a mans heart.
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Oct 20, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleguyJoe View Post
    Chuff is correct as always. Easy way into a mans heart.
    No fair lmao I posted it first !
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Oct 21, 2008, 01:30 AM

Yea you may of posted first but Chuff is just so Da*m cool!
    Juggalette38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 01:10 AM
    There are so may things you can do. It's a ridiculously long list. Coming from a girl who has had to think about this before, let me start by saying that it is really the little things that count. I thriveon the out there and the zany things, but lets start small! A cooked meal, a spontaneous cuddle session, if he has had a rough day, a shoulder massage. The small, sweet, romantic moments really surprise more men than you would think.
    If you want to be more out there, why not try for something more up my alley? A few good, spontaneous things to do are revisit your childhood. Who can honestly say that they have ever had a date in a park? Go on the swins, race each other on the slides. Play like children, it can lighten up any cloud day as well as spice up the relationships dynamic.
    Be childish at times. My current boyfriend and I still have tickle wars and pillow fights. Not everything has to be mature in a relationship. Most work because they aren't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to surprise my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

During the last week I had been feeling stressed from my birthday which was looming ahead and a party I had to organise. My poor boyfriend copped the brunt of it and I have left him feeling unloved and unappreciated. I want to make it up to him. Any (romantic) ideas for how I could surprise him and...

Well, what now? Is this any surprise to you? [ 13 Answers ]

“Iraq has failed to meet all but three of 18 congressionally mandated benchmarks for political and military progress, according to a draft of a Government Accountability Office report. “The person who provided the draft report to The Post said it was being conveyed from a government official who...

How should I surprise him? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I need ideas... I'm in love with my boyfriend and the other day he asked me to come over I was out of the house so I said I'd be there soon... I only just got there about half an hour later and I found out he had a surprise for me when I got there... he had romantic music on and he...

Pleasant Surprise [ 10 Answers ]

HI, Just wanted to share a pleasant experience, different, with our credit card company. My wife and I have had a joint credit card (just one card) for many years with the same company. Never charging more than we can pay off in 2 months. The other morning, around 2 am, my wife used our card...

View more questions Search