Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willyal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 10:29 PM
    2-day period what does this mean
    Well I usually wouls start on the 20th and this time on the 16th but the period only lasted 2 days and was pink and brown. It was kind of heavy and also had clots in it. I don't know if it was implantation bleeding or what but I need to know what going on.
    jodie1K Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 02:59 PM
    My period normaly starts on 10th day of every month and lasts for five to six days but this month I got them on the 4th and finished on the 6th what does this mean.

Oct 9, 2008, 03:08 PM
    [QUOTE=jodie1K;1313455]my period normaly starts on 10th day of every month and lasts for five to six days but this month I got them on the 4th and finished on the 6TH this has never happened before what does this mean.

Oct 9, 2008, 03:11 PM

My peroid normally lasts six days this time it only lasted two days.
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 9, 2008, 08:11 PM

On research I have done personally, it could be... but I'm no doctor. Wait until the expected date of your period, if it's not there on that day, wait 3 days just to be sure... then get a pregnancy test. If it's positive, go see a doctor just to get the for sure answer. I hope things go the way you want them to. And I hope my answer helped at least a little.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Falling pregnant a day after period [ 2 Answers ]

Can you get pregnant if you had sex a day after your period finished?

Debt validation after 30 day period to answer has expired [ 4 Answers ]

Is it worth my time to send the collection agency a letter to validate the debt since the 30 day window to respond to the court summons has gone by. I sent a form for them to validate to the court within the period, but they are claiming I never responded. I sure wish I would have stumbled on...

Period was a day late and brown [ 5 Answers ]

I'm on the pill and sexually active but my period was approximatly a day late and very brown, is this normal? I have also been stressed lately which I am hoping has caused this! Please help!

Brown discharge after one day period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Guys on December 27th I got my period , it was really red and use two pads but on the next two days I started brown discharge. I usually get my period by the end of every month for three days. This is odd to me to have my period on the 27th of Dec for one day what can it be?:) :)

10 day late period but negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

I am ten days late for my period. It was due dec 17th or 18th. I had gotten them pretty regular the last two months about every 30 days. My boyfriend and I briefly had unprotected sex on Nov 26th and again on dec 26th but he pulled out and was not in there long- also he did not ejaculate. After...

View more questions Search