Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mawiia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Wet-mount preparation
    What is the advantage of using a wet-mount preparation in the study of living cells?
    tmartello Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 02:34 PM
    What is the advantage of using a wet monut preparation in the study of living cells
    theprof Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Cells remain turgid in a wet mount allowing you to see the cell components clearly. A dry mounted preparation is invariably dehydrated
    leenark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 01:29 AM
    Its motility because you can easily noticed a microorganism when its moving.
    girlgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 06:32 PM
    I don't know because I need the answer to this ? And no one helped with all these giant words thanks a lot ppls

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wet mount and dry mount preparation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the advantage of using wet mount preparation instead of dry mount preparation?

How to mount a wall mount pot filler [ 3 Answers ]

I was thinking about installing a wall mounted pot filler in our kitchen. What type of fitting and mounting does this require. I am using ½” copper to a thread male. I will secure the pipe to the stud. Is this correct. How far out does the thread need to stick out of the wall.

Obstetrician Preparation [ 2 Answers ]

If I want to become an obstetrician, what will I have to major in in college and will I be able to do like job shadowing or something similar while I'm in college?

Wet or dry mount preparation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the advantage of using a wet mount preparation instead of a dry mount preparation in the study of living cells? PLEASE HELP!

View more questions Search