Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wmad76 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Does a DUI transfer from state to state?
    I pleaded guilty to a DUI in Pennsylvania in April of 2008. So my Driver License is suppended until Apirl of 2009. I recently moved to FLorida and I was woundering if I could get a drivers license there?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 27, 2008, 03:51 PM
    I sure hope a DUI charge transfers anywhere. Sorry. I am against drunk driving absolutely and don't get me going on lives lost through this senseless act of incomprehensibility.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Florida will not let you have a driver's license until Penna says its okay.
    kpita Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Aug 27, 2008, 09:59 PM
    My son had tickets unpaid for speeding in Georgia, lost his Florida license for a year, and until he cleared up Georgia was unable to get license. So I'm sure a dui will follow in Florida if speeding tickets do
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2008, 05:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wmad76
    I pleaded guilty to a DUI in Pennsylvania in April of 2008. So my Driver License is suppended until Apirl of 2009. I recently moved to FLorida and I was woundering if I could get a drivers license there?

You can't lose your license in one State and get licensed in another -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation transfer from state to state [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend wants to transfer his probation from mass to California. What are the procedures to do so and are tranfers easy to obtain?

How can I transfer my probation to a different state? [ 1 Answers ]

It is a misdemeanor probation I live in Tennessee I need it transferred to el paso Texas I have a 1500 dollar fine But the only way I am going to get that paid off by April is if I move to Texas Do you think my po will let me transfer?:confused:

Probation transfer from state to state [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend had a case in the state of New Jersey in which he received probation. He also had a probation in NYC because of a previous case. Because he lives in New York he transferred his NJ probation to NY. Apparently this transfer never happened because he received a letter in July stating that...

Probation transfer to another state [ 1 Answers ]

I want to move to California. I am on probation so I would need to transfer from Texas to California. How do I do that and how long would it take?

How to transfer probation to another state [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a drug charge that I am on the thing where if you go through probabtion successfully they take the charge off your record. I am clean and doing the right things going to school full time, working, I live in MI. my mother who is ill and needs help day by day has just moved to Florida...

View more questions Search