Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AllahLover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 04:31 PM
    Black big spot on penis
    Hi all I am 17 years old I masturbate every 2 or 3 days I made unprotected sex 3 months ago and I found a small black spot on my penis ! After 2 days I found in become large its flat please help me what is that ?
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 1, 2008, 03:40 PM
    Go to the doctor!
    helmethead1120 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 05:47 AM
    STD!

You f****d a dirty girl!
    dracula723 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 05:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AllahLover
    hi all i am 17 years old i masturbate every 2 or 3 days i made unprotected sex 3 months ago and i found a small black spot on my penis ! after 2 days i found in become large its flat please help me what is that ?
    The best thing to do is see a doctor. Another thing you can do is buy some TCP and using your little finger just dab a small amout of it on the black part, avoid it getting near the tip of your penis. It may sting a little but not for long. If you get some on the tip it will sting a lot. TCP is fantastic for cleaning the area and it can kill a lot of types of bactiria.
    eriknugent Posts: 90, Reputation: -5

Sep 13, 2008, 09:47 AM
    See doc penis is about to fall off

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Black Spot on head of penis? [ 1 Answers ]

About two weeks ago I got really sharp pains at the top of my penis when I got home I checked it out and there was a black spot very very small. I went tot the doctors and told him about and he had alok he said it was nothing and that it would go away. I have noticed I only get the pain when my...

A black spot on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Please somebody help me. I did stupid thing. Few months ago, I wore a dirty sock on my penis and masturbated. Not just once, but many times in a week with same dirty sock. Afterwards, my penis starts hitching. I noticed that a dry spot on my penis which turned to black. It is a dry black...

I have black spot on my write side penis [ 2 Answers ]

I have black spot on my write side penis

Little faded black spot on head of penis. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am almost 18 and I have a small black spot on the head of my penis, it does not cause pain or annoy me, I am just slightly worried. It seems to fade but is always there, I have just had a shower and it seems to have faded away a bit but is still there, I do not have baths a lot, and I wanted...

View more questions Search