Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aldine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 01:52 AM
    2 months late menstrual 6 negative pregnancy test and no symptoms feel?
    I'am 2 months late menstrual 6 negative pregnancy test and no symptoms feel? But I didn't yet go to the doctor for the check up.. because I'am afraid. And one thing more I don't like yet to become pregnant.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Go to the doctor for a blood test.
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Apr 26, 2008, 10:42 PM
    It might be something other than pregnancy. It might be something worse. Either way, you should see a doctor asap.
    It could be something as simple as a dietary deficiency. Are you underweight? Do you exercise a lot? Is your period usually regular?
    Or alternatively, it could be something serious, like an STD, early menopause or a more serious illness.
    Pregnancies don't always show up on tests.

Whatever it is, see a doctor.
    NOW! Right this second! Go to the phone and book an appointment. DON'T put things off, it won't help.

Kal
    punk2887 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 12:13 AM
    It might be amenorhear Primary amenorrhea
    However, the main cause is a delay in the beginning of puberty either from natural reasons (such as heredity or poor nutrition) or because of a problem in the endocrine system, such as a pituitary tumor or hypothyroidism. An obstructed flow tract or inflammation in the uterus may be the presenting indications of an underlying metabolic, endocrine, congenital or gynecological disorder.
    Typical causes of primary amenorrhea include:
    Excessive physical activity
    Drastic weight loss (such as occurs in anorexia or bulimia)
    Extreme obesity
    Drugs (antidepressants or tranquilizers)
    Chronic illness
    Turner's syndrome. (A chromosomal problem in place at birth, relevant only in cases of primary amenorrhea)
    The absence of a vagina or a uterus
    Imperforate hymen (lack of an opening to allow the menstrual blood through
    malag1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 11:09 AM
    Mis 2 months and try 10 negative pregnancy test and also one at the doctors office before days of my first miss periods. I try one yesterday and it was negative
    malag1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 11:09 AM
    Mis 2 months and try 10 negative pregnancy test and also one at the doctors office before days of my first miss periods. I try one yesterday and it was negative
    miame04 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 09:06 PM
    I'm curious how yours turned out. I'm 27 years old and now over 2 months late on my period. The first day of my last period was June first and today is August 8th, I've had no spotting no cramps, no sore boobs only back pain. I usually have all of the above. I've taken 4 pregnancy tests including one urine test by a doctor. I'm going to go to my gynocologist this week to see if he can figure out what's wrong with me. He'll probably give me a blood test like he did last year when I missed 1 period. (this time it's 2) My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 6 years with no luck. We're both in school now to be nurses and I'm about to quit my job to do schoolling full time so we won't have insurance. I would be extatic if this turned out to be a pregnancy, however it would definitely be the worst time possible for us.
    miame04 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by miame04 View Post
    I'm curious how yours turned out. I'm 27 years old and now over 2 months late on my period. The first day of my last period was June first and today is August 8th, I've had no spotting no cramps, no sore boobs only back pain. I usually have all of the above. I've taken 4 pregnancy tests including one urine test by a doctor. I'm going to go to my gynocologist this week to see if he can figure out what's wrong with me. He'll probably give me a blood test like he did last year when I missed 1 period. (this time it's 2) My husband and I have been trying to concieve for 6 years with no luck. We're both in school now to be nurses and I'm about to quit my job to do schoolling full time so we won't have insurance. I would be extatic if this turned out to be a pregnancy, however it would definately be the worst time possible for us.
    UPDATE: I visited my doctor and found out that my body for some reason has stopped producing progesterone. Even though I had all of my hormone levels tested last week since my husband and myself have been having fertility issues for the last 6 years. So he put me on progesterone tablets that last for 5 days and then I should start my period within the following week or two. It's an inexpensive solution that's worth it. The pills are only $8.60 at the hy-vee pharmacy without insurance and the generic pills are on the $4 list. My doctor explained to me that with low or no progesterone your body's estrogen levels can get too high, which causes the lining in your uterous build up because you're unable to have a regular cycle and can raise your risk for cirvical cancer. Also, the high levels of estrogen can raise your risk for breast cancer. So, if you're having missed periods with negative HPT then you should really go to an OBGYN and have it checked out. I read that there are several reasons you can have negative tests.
    rockchic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 04:14 PM
    I stopped taking the pill July 30th and had a period on 4th August but had no period since.done 6 pregnancy tests and all came back negative.I have never missed a period before and I have a 28day cycle.please help?
    tumler Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2011, 05:14 AM
    I REALLY NEED SOME HELP AND WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE HELPED MY GIRLFRIEND AND I THINK SHE IS PREGNANT SHE TOOK 2 PREGNANCY TEST AND THEY WERE BOTH NEGATIVE SHE SKIPPED A MONTH AND SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT MAY 28 2011 BUT SHE HASNT SHE SAID SHE STARTED FEELING CRAMPS AND SORE BOOBS BUT THEY STARTED TO GO AWAY ..SHE HAS ALSO SAID THAT SHE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HER THYROID AND SHE USUALLY HAS IRREGULAR PERIODS SHE HAS ALSO HAD NO PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS IS SHE PREGNANT PLEASE HELP WE ARE BOTH 16 HOPEING SHES NOT
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US OUT
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 31, 2011, 05:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tumler View Post
    I REALLY NEED SOME HELP AND WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE HELPED MY GIRLFRIEND AND I THINK SHE IS PREGNANT SHE TOOK 2 PREGNANCY TEST AND THEY WERE BOTH NEGATIVE SHE SKIPPED A MONTH AND SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT MAY 28 2011 BUT SHE HASNT SHE SAID SHE STARTED FEELING CRAMPS AND SORE BOOBS BUT THEY STARTED TO GO AWAY ..SHE HAS ALSO SAID THAT SHE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HER THYROID AND SHE USUALLY HAS IRREGULAR PERIODS SHE HAS ALSO HAD NO PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS IS SHE PREGNANT PLEASE HELP WE ARE BOTH 16 HOPEING SHES NOT
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US OUT

Please don't type in caps and bold - it's like screaming at us.

Answered on your other thread.
    lwhite6185 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 09:58 PM
    I am 27 and I have PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome). When I was 17 I went an entire year with no menstrual cycle. After going to the dr, was diagnosed, meds can be prescribed to help with the symptoms. However, I was told that in many cases women with PCOS may have a hard time getting pregnant. It's a very common diagnosis and thought this may help some of you. Here is some more information. If you have more than one of the symptoms listed, I suggest contacting your physician.

How Do I Know If I Have PCOS?
    There is no single test to diagnose PCOS. Only a doctor can test for PCOS. Some common signs and symptoms to look for are:

Irregular menstrual cycles
    Irregular periods also called Oligomenorrhea
    Weight gain, Overweight (difficulty losing weight)
    Difficulty gaining weight
    Excess hair growth on face and body- called Hirsutism
    Darkened patches of skin
    Skin tags
    Infertility
    Thinning hair
    Insulin resistance
    Type 2 Diabetes
    High cholesterol and high triglycerides
    High blood pressure
    Cysts on the ovaries (multiple)
    Pelvic pain
    Depression
    Anxiety
    Sleep apnea (when breathing stops for a short period while asleep)
    Decreased sex drive
    Increase in stress levels
    jennyxoxo1524 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 10:23 AM
    I am under weight.. I have taken 8 pregnant test's all negative. However I am under a great deal of stress with the home life I went to the dotor today to piss in a cup but they where closed. Im scared I'm 21 years old and I have no had sex in over 3 months I've been with the same person for 3 years but// my period is always late I can't rememeber a time that it wasn't I don't know what to do I'm stressing myself out more worrying about it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Negative test and pregnancy symptoms [ 14 Answers ]

I am so confused my periods are usually irregular I was supposed to of started my period around April 17 or so but, I had unprotected sex with my husband April 20th. I am not on birth control. Well on May 1st I had what I thought was my period and I think was my period but, it lasted 2 days. It...

Negative test but still have pregnancy symptoms [ 3 Answers ]

OK so my period started last week but it was kind of a weird one... it had started on Wednesday and was kind of heavy. Then on Thursday it was pretty light and was gone by Friday. My period is ALWAYS on time... I also have a lot of the symptoms of being pregnant... tired all the time, my boobs are...

Period is late, pregnancy symptoms, two negative HPT's [ 2 Answers ]

I am 28 years old and have been on the pill for 10 years. I went off the pill in December because my husband and I wanted to start trying for a baby. The 1st day of my LMP was Dec 10th. I am 36 days into my cycle and still no period. I don't have any of my normal premenstrual symptoms...

Pregnancy symptoms, 4 weeks late but 2 negative hpt! [ 3 Answers ]

I am four weeks late with my period, have a bloated stomach, sore tingling breasts and have done two home pregnancy tests but they have said negative! Don't understand, could anyone help with any info? Xxxx:confused:

Pregnancy Symptoms, negative test [ 4 Answers ]

This is my situation: My husband and I decided to stop my birth control in January because I was having a lot of side effects. We were going to attempt the fertility awareness method and use condoms during the week of ovulation. Well the week after I stopped I had a normal week then I began to...

View more questions Search