Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Women's Health (
-   -   Discoloration vaginal area pictures (

  • Jan 25, 2010, 03:50 PM
    Discoloration vaginal area pictures
    I am 31 and I have a discoloration on my vaginal area a small spot and a really big spot a little bit down by the anul part its really look like I bleached it but I didn't and it scared me so bad what do you think it is it does itch or nothing the color is just awful to me but my husband has not a problem with it
  • Jan 29, 2010, 12:45 AM

    You should get it checked out by a doctor, it could just be a little infection that is easily cured with medication, but it not, it should be treated in the early stage, whatever it is.
    Definitely go get a doctor to take a look at it and may do a test or something.

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:24 PM.