I'm a Chinese American small business owner. I paid ~4,000 USD to a Chinese student abroad to design my website. It is a cost for business and I have the bank transaction record to show the payment. The payment was to an individual abroad who runs no business of his own. Can I deduct it for tax purposes without issuing a 1099?