Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Taxes (
-   -   A hold on my tax check (

  • Jan 23, 2008, 08:42 PM
    A hold on my tax check
    Me and my kids mother was separated for 6 months in the mean time she filed for food stamps which I was told I would have to pay child support well me and my kids mother got back together and they live with me and now the child support put a hold on my tax check is there any way that I can arrange for them to take the money out of my employer check of what I owe them each week instead of taking my tax check
  • Jan 23, 2008, 08:47 PM
    At this point and time most likely not.

    But if you are now living together you need to go back to court and get the court order changed so you are not paying anyone
  • Jan 24, 2008, 09:00 AM

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:19 AM.