I contributed $5000 to an ira for tax year 2006. In 2008 IRS disallowed the deferred tax on that amount because I was covered by an employer plan. I've since paid both federal and state tax on the $5000.

I now want to withdraw the $5000 tax and penalty free. What forms need to be filled out?