Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmacdona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Shower Divert Valve
    Background: We have a wall-mounted shower with a diverter valve between the feed pipe and the shower head to redirect the water to a handheld shower head (principally for cleaning). The diverter is only six-years old and has a push-pull control that is becoming quite difficult to operate, and also is on top and difficult for a short person to operate.

Question: Does someone make a diverter valve with a rotating control or lever? Thanks and regards,

Mike
    darrel1953 Posts: 86, Reputation: 12

Jun 11, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Well I don't know of a rotating one though that is a great idea. Alsons makes one like you have and many other makers do as well. You can get a complete new hand held kit for about $45.00 at one of the big box stores.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower valve remodel [ 1 Answers ]

Have seen a kit to remodel a two tub and shower valve to a single handle. Where can I get these

Replace shower Plumbing Valve assembly shower head 2 knobs [ 3 Answers ]

In a fiberglass corner shower shell. What I have is an old leaking rusted Shower valve assembly. It leaks from the Shower head that is a hand sprayer with a wall mount from the sprayer. It also leaks around the both the hot and cold water wall mount knobs. The cold water knob the sleeve that...

Shower valves and divert layout [ 5 Answers ]

I am putting in my own shower and need some advise on how to set it up. I would like to have both a his and her sides to the shower with separate valves, diverts, shower heads and body sprays. The bathroom is all new construction and only the framing and floor are in place. My plumbing is CPVC...

Shower valve [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Moentrol single lever shower valve and only hot water is working. No cold water. The valve is 19 years old. What can be done short of replacing the valve?

Shower valve [ 3 Answers ]

Tom, how are you doing? Can you explain all of the differences to me between a thermostatic water valve and a pressure regulated valve, and which one would be the best to use for my new shower for temp. control. I want to avoid those WOWs when someone turns on water somewhere else in the house....

View more questions Search