Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naussica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 02:47 PM
    80's anime?
    Hi, I am trying to find out the name of an anime movie/TV show I saw as a child.
    I vaguely remember that it was fantasy style, about a girl with wings and a boy.
    She became leader of her people when she and the boy became one body when the stars or planets were in a certain alignment, and they stood together facing the sun or star and he raised his sword behind her as the sun shone on them to join them into one ruler of their people.
    I only remember this much of the movie and I think it was near the end too.
    Can anyone help?
    hellawes2005 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2007, 01:09 PM
    That sound a kind of like "Sea Prince and Fire Child". Why don't you Google that and see what you come up with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime! Need help drawing it! [ 5 Answers ]

Can any one gimme a site that teaches you how to draw anime style? Nothing that makes you pay just sites that are for free? Sites that give you tutorials? Anything would be great thanks!:D

How to colour anime/manga drawings [ 5 Answers ]

How do you colour anime/manga drawings using photoshop 6.0, or just by hand? Some pictures

Anime conventions on ny [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for Anime Conventions in New York or New Jersey. Somewhere near New York city would be cool. Appreciate the help! :) :cool: :D O_O? Anybody? Anyone at all? O_o Does any one even watch anime or play video games?

Anime from the 90s probably [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, this is an anime movie about two mermaids, now I know there are a lot of anime mermaid movies, but this one, specifically, I remember one scene where there is a girl standing over someone in bed with a knife (I think) and they show her eyes and their moving all anime-like, she's contemplating...

Anime Download [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I was after a certain anime called "She, The Ultimate Weapon." I want to try and download it from the net, but I cannot find it anywhere, not even a torrent for it. If anyone could help, I would be gratefull. Sean

View more questions Search