Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fropoppy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Shut downs
    I am running XP sp2 Home. My computer has started shutting down on it's own a couple times a day. Anyone have an idea?:confused:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 9, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Possible overheating, but with the little amount of information you have given it could be anything.

The more information you give the better we can help to resolve your issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shut down [ 2 Answers ]

Dwwin.exe dll initilization failed message when I log off or shut down the PC

Sprayer won't shut off [ 2 Answers ]

I have a kitchen sink sprayer that will not shut off no matter what I do. I've been having problems with it for awhile, every time I would put it on it would take me a while to get it off but now it won't shut off at all! Please help. Thanks!

Shut down [ 3 Answers ]

In my windows98 SE system, it is not showing "safe to shut down window" after I install some software or hardware to restart the computer or shut down the computer. It is struck at processing shut down. Please reply.

The Ups and Downs of Water Pressure [ 3 Answers ]

I purchased a house about a year ago that had been renovated 5 years prior. The house is 71 years old and has a well/pump. I noticed a few months ago that the water in my bath tub was fluctuating with pressure, just enough that you noticed, but never a problem... until... last week when I turned...

Shut down [ 2 Answers ]

HI, My computer will not shut down from the start menu. Tom Windows 98 se When I want to shut down I go to start hit The shutdown dot. What I see is screen gets A little checkerboard like and screen changes To the shutdown window saying windows is

View more questions Search