Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Panda Jerk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Ex Boyfriend
    Okay so Im emotionally distreesed about my ex we had gone out for a year it was rather rocky towards the end. Well I told him that Im moving to Big Bear and all of the sudden a week later he has a new girlfriend I don't understand. He said that I brought this upon myself because I told him that I liked someone but he knows that I talk out of anger well now people are telling me that he's talling them that he's so happy and all this and I totally got blown out of the picture and he also has been avoiding me since he found out about me moving... we had sex about a week before he got with her... you I think that there are still really big feelings there but I don't understand what he's doing right now...

:(
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2007, 12:52 PM
    I am sorry you are hurt Panda. Without knowing you or your ex, all I can do is interpret what has happened from what you have written here. It appears that your boyfriend chose to move on to another relationship when you stated that you were relocating to Big Bear and that you like someone else. He may know that you talk out of anger, but it is very hard for most people to interpret what we actually mean when we don't communicate our true feelings. Although we would like our relationships to end on a better note, sometimes they just don't. Through arguments and misunderstandings, people get hurt. Some will wallow in that hurt. Others just close the door immediately and simply move onto the next relationship. It appears that is what your boyfriend has done. Again, I am sorry you are hurting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get over my ex boyfriend? [ 22 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me recently, and ever since I can't stop thinking about him and the things we used to do. I really want to forget him and move on with my life but I can't for some reason. How can I get over him?

No boyfriend? Why? [ 8 Answers ]

All right. Many guys are often curious to find out whether I have a boyfriend or not, and because my answer is often "no", they always ask WHY don't you have a boyfriend? People, especially guys, are extremely surprised when I tell them that I do not have a boyfriend (let's say... right now). ...

X boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I am I able to win back the heart of my x with out over stepping my boundaries?

How do I get over my ex boyfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

I dated this guy for 6 years and now its been over for about 5 months,he is my brothers best friend and he is always at my house.what do I do to get over him?

Ex boyfriend is mean [ 7 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend broke up with me two monthes ago... the whole situation is very complicated... we were getting along great and he was scheduled to leave for college. He was driving to meet me for dinner when a young boy ran out in the road and my boyfriend struck annd killed him. Three weeks...

View more questions Search