Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 9, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Woofstock in Toronto
    Like a one of a kind dog show in downtown Toronto this weekend. Everything and anything for your dogs. They will even have a stupid dog contest and a dog fashion show, etc. Some parts are really hilarious and its wall to wall dogs on Front Stree this weekend.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2007, 10:50 AM
    That sounds like a blast Tickle. I wish we could be there.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2007, 02:01 PM
    All Pitbulls will be kept in a cage.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2007, 02:17 PM
    I pee on your leg magpie.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 9, 2007, 02:30 PM
    ROFL, I wub u ruby pitbull! That was so funny cause I can't just picture it. But, they won't be in cages, but all will be muzzled, and some other dogs too. There are heavy regulations on muzzles for some breeds now in Toronto because of owners who just don't know how to train a good dog. They are mostly young people who wear the baggy clothes and hoodies and have as an accessory a machester terrier, et al.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2007, 02:45 PM
    Yes, I know there are restrictions in Toronto. :( It is sad what some people do to their dogs. The only thing that can be defined as aggressive by my girl is her enthusiastic hellos combined with the slobbery kisses she bestows upon everyone. She would even kiss old crusty Magprob and find her way into his lap when he sat down. The only aggression he would have to worry about is mine.;)
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    I pee on your leg magpie.
    I poke a stick at you through the bars.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Pitbulls make short work of sticks... watch your fingers!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toronto Hotel - Near Downtown Bars [ 5 Answers ]

All right between Google local and expedia I have not been able to nail down a good hotel within walking distance of downtown Toronto. I am assuming that downtown is the place to be because of the bars and nightclubs.. Please tell me if this is an incorrect assumption. Anyway a hotel within...

Theft Under $5000, Toronto, ON, Age 21 [ 1 Answers ]

Just yesterday, I was charged with theft under $5000. The amount I stole totaled just under $49 I was in shoppers drug mart with the original itention to buy solution for my contacts. I came across some makeup, and for whatever reason, decided to take it. Usually, I would have no...

News Article, Canada. Toronto. [ 9 Answers ]

Here is the link of a news article from a toronto paper. http://torontosun.com/Comment/Commentary/2006/08/06/1722382.html

View more questions Search