Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bl7045 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Wachovia and poker stars
    Does any one know if wachovia accepts checks fro poker stars?

THanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 9, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Wachoia is a bank, as such it would deposit checks from any legal bank.
    The deposit would be subject to all bank rules.
    bl7045 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2007, 09:30 PM
    I heard that citi bank was refusing checks from online gaming sites
    Poker Coach Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 04:47 PM
    U.S. financial institutions can not accept any payment for gambling sites (not until currenct law is changed, which should happen this year. You can make payment by other means that the site will inform you what to do.
    NJExit9 Posts: 31, Reputation: -1

Mar 8, 2009, 09:16 AM

Yes an American Bank can now be linked to Pokerstars for cashing out. ONLY if it was the same account that made the deposit.
    If you are talking about cashing the check that PokerStars MAILS to you upon cash out, Yes any Bank will cash this check and its very legitimate.
    ErnieM Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 02:10 PM

PS varies their payouts through 3rd parties so the checks never say POKERSTARS on them.

In the past they also offered Western Union as a intermediately, meaning your can get cash from your local super market or drug store.

No US bank will knowingly accept a check from an online gamboling site, so the sites mix things up a bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poker [ 13 Answers ]

I played poker for the first time last Friday and I had no idea what I was I was doing. I manged to beat my boyfriend and was one of the last 3 in. The thing is I can see it's going to become a more regular thing so I am just wondering if anyone can explain how to play (in the simplist way poss -...

Variable Stars [ 2 Answers ]

I have forgotten how scientists measure the distance to stars by studying nearby varible stars. Please explain.

Dancing with the Stars [ 30 Answers ]

Hello: I don't care whacha say, I don't like Heather Mills. She done Paul wrong. Clyde the Glide is pretty cool. Yeah, this excon likes dancing... excon

Poker Player [ 4 Answers ]

Two couples were playing poker one evening. John accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Bill's wife Sue wasn't wearing any underwear under her dress! Shocked by this, John upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on...

Wandering Stars [ 3 Answers ]

Are all stars locked into galaxies or are there loose stars moving through space free to travel wherever they are heading?

View more questions Search