Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Georgia814 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2005, 05:21 PM
    Ice maker won't produce
    In addition to the jacuzzi issue, my ice maker won't produce ice on its own. The family who lived here before me never had it connected; the refrigerator is not quite 2 years old. It's a Kitchen-Aid. If I fill up the tray with water, it eventually freezes and the ice is released. I can hear water filling up somewhere. Can someone tell me where the valve or filter is?
    Flickit Posts: 278, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2005, 07:03 PM
    The connection (fitting)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia814
    In addition to the jacuzzi issue, my ice maker won't produce ice on its own. The family who lived here before me never had it connected; the refrigerator is not quite 2 years old. It's a Kitchen-Aid. If I fill up the tray with water, it eventually freezes and the ice is released. I can hear water filling up somewhere. Can someone tell me where the valve or filter is?
    ... is on the back side of the reefer and if the tube is connected, follow it to where it leads you (the valve or disconnected end). If the tube is nonexistent, one can be had (comes in a kit) at your local hardware store along with fairly straightforward instructions on how to install.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ice Maker [ 2 Answers ]

My icemaker in freezer of ref. quit working. I checked the arm and it seems to be OK. Any ideas on troubleshooting unit appreciated.

Ice Maker Won't Make Ice on its Own [ 0 Answers ]

In addition to the jacuzzi issue, my ice maker won't produce ice on its own. The family who lived here before me never had it connected; the refrigerator is not quite 2 years old. It's a Kitchen-Aid. If I fill up the tray with water, it eventually freezes and the ice is released. I can hear water...

View more questions Search