Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harrelphillips Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Buying a New Computer
    The last time I bought a computer it came as a package which included printer, scanner, tower, monitor, mouse, keyboard and speakers. I purchased this online and the brand name was IBM. I am ready to replace my setup and cannot find a place that sells the same package. All I can find that is close is one that sells the tower, monitor, keyboard and mouse and speakers. Not printer or scanner. My question is: will I have to buy these items separately or can I use them with the new setup? They were installed using Windows 98 and my new setup will either be Windows XP or Vista.
    GuyWithoutGlasses Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 04:05 PM
    Provide model numbers of the parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

Buying which computer [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I need a PC suitable to my study.There are subjects such as data structure,operation system,windows programming,artificial intelligence,etc.Cost is from $450 to $600.How should I choose components of my new computer?256MB or just 128MB Ram?DDRam or SDRam?Which CPU processor(how much GHz)?And...

Buying a computer! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys! Please recommend some Laptops or PC's for me. The Specifications are... * More Than 256MB of Ram * 3D Graphics Card (or the comp musty be able to get one put in) * 1000Mhz * More than 2.5Ghz * Total Price Thanks! Conrad

Help with buying a computer [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Guys! Please recommend some Laptops or PC's for me. The Specifications are... * More Than 256MB of Ram * 3D Graphics Card (or the comp musty be able to get one put in) * 1000Mhz * More than 2.5Ghz * Total Price Thanks! Conrad

View more questions Search