Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cynthia143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 06:27 AM
    Sand filter
    After our pool is cleaned, an hour later there will be sand on the bottom of the pool again. What is the prob? :( :eek: :confused:
    serendipity pools Posts: 73, Reputation: 6

Jun 15, 2007, 10:17 AM
    You have a broken lateral in your filter. If you look you will see that the sand is located in lines in front of all of your return jets in the pool. You need to have your filter serviced. The sand will need to be removed, the broken lateral replaced, and fresh new sand installed in your filter.

In the worst case scenario your filter will be too old to find replacement parts for and will need to be replaced all together.

I hope this information is helpful.

Steve Goodale
    Serendipity Pools

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fill Sand vs. Paver Sand [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a difference in "Fill Sand" vs. "Paver Sand"? When quoting prices for laying a patio, I'm finding that Paver sand is about 10 times the price. Will Fill sand be sufficient if packed well and laid thick enough?

Removal of Sand from old pool [ 1 Answers ]

I just removed my above ground pool and had a landscaper give me an estimate to fill the hole where pool was. He claims I do not have to remove the sand. Can someone tell Me if this is the right thing to do. Thanks, Janet

Sand and salt [ 1 Answers ]

What may cause the % recovery of sand or salt to be greater than 100%?

Atoms in grain of sand [ 2 Answers ]

Estimate the number of atoms in a grain of sand. Assume the grain is a 0.25mm (on each side) cube and that average distance between atoms is 10^-10m. Please help me answer this question I have a lot of trouble solving it. Can u show the steps too. Thank you sooo much.

Morter vs Sand Mix [ 3 Answers ]

What's the difference between morter and sand mix? While I'm asking there is type N and Type S morter. My application is building a concrete shower curb and base, to eventually be tiled. Thanks

View more questions Search