Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bob Mars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2005, 12:52 PM
    I need to increase the price.
    How do I write a letter for a cleaning business to increase the price of the weekly cleaning. We have not had a price increase in 7 years.
    leatherseats Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 04:34 AM
    Its easy:

Effective ________, prices for all new customers will be _______________.

As a special thank you to my existing customers, your price will remain the same price until the end of the year. Beginning January 1st, all customer invoices will reflect the new prices.

Thank you for your business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deposit Increase for Pet [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancé and I rent a unit on a month-to-month lease. I was given a very beautiful puppy for my birthday by my fiancé. We had previously spoken to our property managers regarding possibly getting a pet "one day" and they said their new leases now allowed for small dogs - we have not seen or signed...

How to increase the speed [ 23 Answers ]

Dear Experts Can I know how can I increase my punch speed , I always feel my punch is slow than other students . Is there are any method to train to increase the speed ? Also how many days per week training is suitable for a beginning to pratise boxing . Thanks Dick

Percent increase [ 3 Answers ]

Hi please help me out What is the formula for calculating percentage increases? For example in 2005 we sold 1500 apples in 2006 we sold 8700 apples. How much was the increase in percents? Thanks

How do I write a letter to customers about a price increase? [ 9 Answers ]

I own a landscaping business and due to gas price increase and product price increases I have to change the price of regular lawn service price. Please help I don want to lose clients Respectfully legen

Increase in Rent [ 3 Answers ]

I was fortunate enough to acquire a rental problem on the Gulf Coast of MS one month before Hurricane Katrina devastated the area. I was extremely fortunate that the rental property had only minor damages. We were given the option of signing a 1 or 2 year lease and chose a 2 year contract with...

View more questions Search