Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    romym Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Info
    Do you know a guy called jerry ostry ?
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Jun 8, 2007, 09:22 AM
    The VanSon Castle, a historical circa-1922 house and cottage at 4211 Parker Ave. in West Palm Beach, is being sold by private treaty.

The seller is Wellington resident Jerry Ostry, who purchased the property in 1996 and began extensive interior renovations in 1999.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need info [ 3 Answers ]

How do you get in contact with new contractors when trying to start your own cleaning business?

Info from anyone [ 6 Answers ]

Hiya all, any one with some advice would be great, I'm currently in a relationship of 11months, he live away from me so I don't see him 2 often, I split up with my ex just a month before I got with him it was kind of a rebound thing that didn't stop, and now I can't get my ex out my head I love him...

Need info [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I live in Texas . I am on F1 visa status working for university for 20 hrs. My husband is on H1 b. We need to file taxes . My first question is do we need to file taxes jointly or separately.since I am on F1 visa status I get 100% tax withheld tax back. But how to do if I'm filing jointly with...

Anyone have any info on this for me? [ 1 Answers ]

We have been unable to locate records on the puppy we adopted so we took him to the vet. The initial visit went well she said he is a prime example of a dauchaund. Not fat and full of energy. They took a stool sample though to verify things. Well today the vet called to say our dog has Giardia ?...

View more questions Search