Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Delite Casas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Mp3 and downloading music
    I bought a Sandisk-Sansa or something like that.
    It is Rhapsody ready, but Is there any other sight I can download music from?
    I am tired of paying for Rhapsody when I can't get all the channels I want.
    It would be nice to find some free music without having to use my credit card.
    acicomp Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Jul 9, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Legally, due to all the new digital rights, you are probably stuck paying for what you get. You can also use I-tunes and that is usually about $1.50 per track you download.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod nano downloading/free music [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: This is my first time using any MP3 player on my own and have no idea where to start Can someone PLEASE tell me step by step directions for downloading songs? Also I know someone who gets free songs off this website but I don't know what it is, is there anyway to get free...

Downloading music to iPod [ 2 Answers ]

How do I download my music off my cds to my iPod

Downloading music to iPod [ 2 Answers ]

My son and I are trying to figure out how to download music to his iPod nano. I am totally clueless. Is there anyone out there that can help us?

Downloading music - Recommendation for safe sites. Will not use much! [ 20 Answers ]

:cool: :) I would like to know if someone can recommend a safe site to download just one song? I will not be using the site much, I just want to get one song off a safe site.Is this possible these days? It might be possible that from time to time I may to use it but that will be rarely. I...

View more questions Search