Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinkerbell795399 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Writing Essays
    How can you treat the subject of an essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2008, 02:07 PM
    By objectively describing the subject's actions. Since actions speak louder than words, the subject's actions and dialog will speak louder than your words ever could.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 04:40 AM
    I hope that tinkerbell795399 comes around to read the answers that have been given, since tinkerbell795399 hasn't so much as logged back onto this site since June 8, 2007 at 11:22 A.M.
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Jul 3, 2008, 10:51 AM
    The answer was given not so much to help the original poster, but rather for those who follow, looking for the answer to a similar question.
    posthyst Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell795399
    How can you treat the subject of an essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?
    Present both sides of the issue and be sure to use sources that are credible. Do not adopt a radical stance. Know who your audience is and be careful to avoid alienating those who would disagree with your view on the issue. Try to find common ground.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College admissions essays [ 3 Answers ]

I'm currently a junior and will be starting the college application process relatively soon. I've been looking at college essay topics from schools that I'm interested in, and I just can't seem to find a way to put anything into words "creatively" or so that it will grab the reader's attention. Can...

Profile essays [ 1 Answers ]

How do you write a profile essay on an event?

Biochem essays [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the difference is between a cell based assay and an in vitro assay? They seem the same to me! Is in vitro a whole tissue? That is the only difference I can think of. Cheers for any help:)

View more questions Search