Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Horse movie.a clip.What is the title of the movie?
    YouTube - Cross Country

What movies is this clip from?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Sylvester, it was right in the You Tube comments.

Sylvester (1985)
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Ok so I am a new you tube user... and I did not even know that there were comments. Thanks!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Horse diving movie? [ 13 Answers ]

Anyone know the name of this movie? All I remember is that this girl/woman? Rides a horse up onto diving platforms and then rides off the end and into a pool.but one of the dives goes bad and she gets paralyzed or blind or something, I think blind because I remember she puts two different...

Finding the name of an old horse movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of my favorite childhood movie. It is a horse movie about a girl whose mother died on a horse and so her father forbids her to ride them. She gets caught riding them and so the father sends her to boarding school. She goes to boarding school but always...

View more questions Search