Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thumberlina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 03:44 AM
    Bollywood Secrets
    Hi
    So many of these Bollywood actresses have such smooth, clear and fair skin. What is there secret:confused: If anyone knows please do tell.
    SBowman Posts: 71, Reputation: 6

Jun 8, 2007, 04:21 AM
    Well, with a billion population, it's likely there are going to be a good number of people with fair skin.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2007, 04:24 AM
    Yes, I'm afraid that the actresses are probably chosen for good skin in the first place. What a shallow world :)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2007, 04:27 AM
    Yes, those women are beautiful to begin with. They most likely also have acess to the top make up people, nutrionists, doctors, etc.
    PinkSugar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 09:41 PM
    There really is not secret behind their smooth and healthy skin. They simply take care of their bodies and themselves. If the average person took care of themselves, they too, would look amazing. Also, they have stylists and fitness instructors that they attend to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hacking Runescape! Secrets Revealed! [ 85 Answers ]

Hello people you came here because you thought I was going to tell you how to hack Runescape, but sadly you are wrong. I am here to explain, know, learn why you people want to hack a game. Why do you? Unfair advantage? Revenge? Want to be rank 1? Why? Hackers have a lifetime of guilt. They just...

Secrets [ 29 Answers ]

I am confused about whether to continue a two year relationship or not. We see each other 3-4 days a week. He lives a couple hours from me and stays with me most of the time we are together because I need to be close to my job. Good things: interested in many, many of the same things, he is...

Any Bollywood Buffs out there [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a Bollywood Thriller. It is 5 letters long. 3rd and 4th could possilby be both A's. ?

View more questions Search