Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChelseaFan05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 09:07 PM
    What channel the soccer games are on
    OK I live in canada and a REALLY big fan of European Soccer And I love to watch chelsea Fc And England and I don't have cable I have satallite and I really want to know what channel the soccer games are on:confused: So could you please help me
    tuningvelocity Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 07:24 PM
    I think u really need to look into getting fox sports canada, or the fox soccer channel. They pretty much show games from around the world.
    SKLM10 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2008, 07:10 AM

Well, there's plenty of channels that show Chelsea games. Fox Sports Canada, Fox Soccer Channel, sometimes even Fox En Espaņol.

There's also GolTV, but they don't show English Premiership games.

Also, if you are able to watch videos on your PC and/or laptop, there are a number of websites that broadcast live games. Justin.tv, myp2p.eu, liversoccertv.com, etc. They're all great, though, sometimes, there's broadcast problems, and games aren't broadcast well, or at all even.

Hope that helps!
    alistercol2001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Go to LiveTV / LiveStream, Broadcast Spartak M - Celtic (Champions League) and click on the tabs on the left, you may have to download some software though such as sopcast and tvants

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soccer [ 6 Answers ]

Well,the waiting is nearly over.England vs Paraguay,kick-off 2pm,UK time.I hope England win.. of course. :D I hope the whole competetion goes off without incident,and on July 9th,when England beat Brazil :D we can celebrate for days. Come on ENGLAND!! With apologies to our International...

Football not soccer [ 35 Answers ]

There is no such sport as soccer.all countries have football associations teams play in football leagues and teams are football teams.(fifa)federation of international FOOTBALL associations.fa cup FOOTBALL association cup

Soccer match [ 1 Answers ]

What time is the soccer match between AC Milan and Liverpool on May 23 2007

Soccer Am! [ 3 Answers ]

dus anyone know how u can apply to have a bash at been the soccerrette on the programme soccer am, gis a shout if u know cheers me dears x kim :D

Soccer [ 1 Answers ]

What are the dimensions of a soccer ba :-[

View more questions Search