Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robinl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 08:06 PM
    What might be some of the reasons a "new collar" worker would be hesitant to join
    What might be some of the reasons a "new collar" worker would be hesitant to join a union?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 7, 2007, 08:17 PM
    They see no benefit in what the union has to offer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

"new collar" vs. "blue collar" [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any reason why a "new collar" worker would not want the same benefits and clout that "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionizing? What might be some of the reasons a "new collar" worker would be hesitant to join a union?

Join 4" PVC to Cast Iron Hub [ 2 Answers ]

I am re-routing the main sewer line that goes through the basement/crawl space of my 70+ year old house. Simply put, there are too many re-plumbs, new lines, and/or patches by previous generations. In the next months, a new kitchen and bathroom downstairs are going to cut into this patchwork 2...

View more questions Search