Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jun 7, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Who do I chose
    OK I like two guy who are bestfriends in fact their like me and one of my best friends the one that most like me sometimes acts retarded was in a depretion (not any more) intellegent with little to no comonsence will do anything to have a good time in that way he is exactly like me kind of scary how much he's like me but he's kind of shy sometimes that's the main diffrence between us. The other is more like my friend he is smart and has most of his comon sense funny (the other one is too) more out going like me nice, there's this new game at school about seeing who can get me to screm he did it for a day or two then he stopped because he knew it really bothered me so it hard for me their both great and cute I'm not sure who I'd be best with ahhh please help
    undermyumbrella Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Lol well with what you described me I say go for the second one. However, there best friends that's really hard, at then end you will hurt one of them by not choosing them. I say just stay friends with both of them, and that will be the best thing for them and you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chose to save the Desktop content Offline. [ 1 Answers ]

I chose to save the Desktop content offline accidentally. I have a Windows 98 SE computer. A prompt window appears when I turn on my computer. It states that no connection to the internet is currently available. Click Offline to view Internet content that has been saved on your computer....

I like both of them but they want me to chose now [ 9 Answers ]

So I am currently talking to two guys that I like a lot, both go to my school and are older than me. Ive dated guy one before and had a huge crush on guy two for like 4 years but haven't ever done anything about it. They are friends with each other and I dotn want to ruin their relationship but I...

View more questions Search