Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MISSMYYOUTH Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Kids Sci-Fi 70s/80s (AUS)
    Hi everyone,
    Man do I need some help, am currently trying to find any information on a kids TV show broadcast either late 70s early 80s. I think it was an Australian sci-fi import broadcast on the BBC. My memories of the show are a little vague but here goes, the plot was based around a group of children who stumble across an underground alien nest, which I think was on the coast. The creatures themselves were jelly -like in appearance (from what I recall). The main memory of the show was that to enter the nest the kids had to travel down a weird slime/jelly tunnel if that makes sense. That's really all I remember oh yeah and that it scared the sh*t out of me as a kid. Many Thx Craig.

Check out some similar questions!

Aus ABC Late 80's Early 90's Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

All I have are vague recollections of a pawn shop or antique store or something and that at some point it has a little musical number/skit out in the desert where they sing that old style "sittin' in the bathtub la-di-dah-di-dah" song with a dude in a bathtub. Watching Split Enz videos on YouTube...

80s/90s fantasy sci-fi kids movie with a labyrinth [ 8 Answers ]

Im desperatly trying to find this movies title that I saw when I was a kid. Im not sure if it was made in the 80s or early 90s, but this is what I do know: First I remember a scene of a dark labyrinth (not the Daviod Bowie one)... like I think that's where some children were lost or smthing. Can't...

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

Animated kids movie, late 70s or early 80s, underwater [ 2 Answers ]

Yet another vaguely remembered movie! I remember watching this movie when I was very young, and I'm fairly certain of the dates in the title. I don't really remember much about plot, characters, etc. except that what little I do remember all took place underwater. I think the main character...

Late 70s to mid 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a movie in which a girl gives birth to a Android type child, and I think that happens near the end. I think she might have been held against here will by some sort of alian computer. Had to be in the late 70s to mid 80s.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.