Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marieg1978 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Time of death
    What the formula used for estimating the time of death in a violent attact?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 7, 2007, 02:50 PM
    In a violent death or a normal death, it makes a difference. So let me know the basics and I will tell you.
    marieg1978 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    in a violent death or a normal death, it makes a difference. So let me know the basics and I will tell you.
    Thank you for responding. The formula I would like is for a violent attact. I would be
    Very grateful for your help. Many thanks.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Smokes fom Time to Time [ 9 Answers ]

This engine apprears to start and run fine. However, from time to time it will smoke like a freight train then clear up and be find. This may occur several times in a two hour period. Any sujections on what may be the cause? Thanks for your Help!

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Time of death: [ 4 Answers ]

Time of death: How long after a person’s death does it take for a human body to begin to decompose (begin to corrupt)? What are the steps—the signs in this natural process after a person has died?

Time Of Death ? [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter's body was in full rigor mortis and lividity had started. This was on the report when they picked up Robin's body. Her body was found in the house where she lived temperature about 72 degrees. It was 13:44 when all of this was noted.

View more questions Search