Ask
    goofy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Church and school
    Do you think the relationship between church and school is important
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 03:15 PM
    In what way goofy? I am a bit confused by your question.

In the United States, part of our First Amendment rights calls for a separation of Church and State. So, it is not acceptable to include religious instruction in a public school system. So, as far as I am concerned, there isn't a relationship.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 8, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Church and its parochial school? Church and public school? Which church?--any church body? Any religion? All religions? Please give more information.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2007, 03:39 PM
    This is a loaded question. One that cannot be answered without stirring up a virtual hornet's nest. You do not explain anything in your question and yet expect people to answer with reason and sensibility.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Do I need to go to church? [ 13 Answers ]

I want to get my children baptised does this mean I need to go to church every week?

Peace in the Church [ 11 Answers ]

Why do so many Christians ignore the peace teachings of Christ? Isn't it obvious that he did not come to establish a worldly kingdom? Yet, this administration and many of the Christians seek to bring about the kingdom through worldly mechanisms rather than through Christian living. Just...

Why Is The Church Silent? [ 9 Answers ]

Just like every other day of the week, 4000 babies were killed today. Where was the church? Where were the preachers? I'd sure like to know. Those of us who have been involved in the prolife movement (or for that matter, any other movement that impinges upon moral issues) for any length of...

View more questions Search