Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmci51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Laptop mousepad/cursor
    My cursor seems to be frozen on my laptop. However, I have attached external mouse and it works. Is there a function key or setting to get my mousepad to work again?
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Jun 7, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Start > Control Panel > Printers And Other Devices > Mouse.

You should find it there. It may be that your pad has bit the dust or it might just be a problem with the driver.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop mouse won't move cursor on screen [ 5 Answers ]

Using a Toshiba laptop only 1 year old. Turned it back on today and I cannot get the built in mouse to move the cursor on the screen. I can navigate using tab and made it to the Control Panel then Mouse. It did not display anything as far as any mouse driver being installed. How can I get this...

Computer stops at a black screen with a flashing cursor [ 2 Answers ]

I have an HP Pavilion 743g. When I turn on my computer, the HP logo flashes on the screen, then it goes to a black screen with a flashing cursor. I have tried to hit f8 to put the computer in save mode, but the windows advanced options menu doesn't come up. Also I have hit f10 to do a system...

Blink cursor [ 5 Answers ]

At boot up I get a blinking cursor on the top left on the monitor, I try to press f8 but can't get in to it, I can get into setup. Can someone help? Thanks Passaic33

View more questions Search