Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hameeda Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2005, 12:08 AM
    Help to do my homework
    Which set does each of thees living things fit in to : lobster,butterfly,dog,human,fir tree,daffodil,primrose? undefined

Check out some similar questions!

Homework [ 7 Answers ]

All of the following are examples of the kinds of objects Howard Carter found in King Tut's tomb EXCEPT: A- Caskets B- Gold couches C- Preserved food D- Life sized statues of a king

More homework [ 4 Answers ]

Several years ago, Castles in the Sand, Inc. issued bonds at face value at a yield to maturity of 7 percent. Now, with 8 years left until the maturity of the bonds, the company has run into hard times and the yield to maturity on the bonds has increased to 15 percent. What has happened to the price...

Homework help [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am at my wit's end with my 9 year old daughter. I can not get her to work on her homework or to help around the house. She is addicted to MSN, and Iwill not allow her to use the computer until she is done her homework/chores. This is not working though,she will just sit in her roomand...

Homework help [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me out with this journal entry please.. Please calculate the proper amount for each adjusting entry as of 12/31/2005 and write the correct journal entry for each of the scenarios shown below for Smith and Waters, Inc. Payroll pay period is calculated on a Thursday to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search