Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayla43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Ductwork heating & cooling
    How to add return air ductwork in the basement.
    Doc Harrison Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jun 7, 2007, 08:04 PM
    You will need to answer the following questions before someone can help:
    1. What size is the indoor unit? If you don't know just give us the model number.
    2. What size is the ductwork currently attached to the return of the unit.
    3. What are the floor dimensions of the basement?
    4. What size is the house above (or at least the size of the rest of the house that is cooled by this unit you are modifying).
    5. Is the unit a heat pump, gas heater, oil heater or electric heater?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heating & Cooling Maintenance, Repair & Troubleshooting FAQ from NortherHeat [ 57 Answers ]

Check out these tips and explanations, below, from our Heating and Cooling Expert. Of course, you're also welcome to post questions to this board for more information: Just click the "Ask about Heating & Air Contidioning" button at the top of the page.

Heating/cooling and refrigeration [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is very interested in going to school to take classes in the heating/cooling and refrigeration field. What would be the most quick route to take and receive certification? Also, an affordable route. r57

Heating and cooling [ 3 Answers ]

My furnace come on and then starts to blow out cold air

Heating & cooling system [ 3 Answers ]

I have a two zone heating/cooling system, with one generator unit. With this type of system, there are two trunk lines leading off the furnace. The dampers alternate when each thermostat indicates which one should turn on. One of the trunk lines has started making a loud whistle, indicating...

View more questions Search