Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 09:17 PM
    A little worried
    I am about 5 weeks pregnant and I have been experiencing mild lower back pain every once in a while(mainly when I am sitting). Is it possible for my body to already be producing relaxin? I have also had very mild abdominal sensations... maybe gasy? I just wanted to know what you guys think about this; I'm just SO paranoid that I might miscarry(is that normal... ) :confused:
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

Jun 6, 2007, 09:20 PM
    I would take it easy until you get in to see the doctor, but I don't think you should be too worried. Excess worrying can cause problems in itself.

Good Luck and God Loves You!
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2007, 06:56 AM
    Oh yeah, one more thing... this may sound silly but I can't help it! Is it normal for one of my nipples to be more sensitive that the other? :o
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 7, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Yes it's very normal... lol. As for the weird tummy feeling try eating jr mints... it helped with mine. The pain in your back is probably caused by weight displacement. Your muscles are being pulled differently even now and they aren't used to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very worried [ 2 Answers ]

I recently took 2 pregnancy tests & both had positive results, so calculationg from the first day of my last period I should be about 5 weeks pregnant, but I started cramping yesterday and bleeding last night - could this be a period and I have miscalculated or could if possibly be a miscarriage?

Worried :( [ 1 Answers ]

I came on here because I thought this would be my best chance to get any advice that need to be given. Im 15 and been with my boyfriend for over 6 months. We have only recently been venturing in any sexual contact, I have never had sex with my boyfriend nor anyone else so I am doubting I have...

Should I be worried? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband & I have been married almost 2 years but together a total of like 7. We have sex around 1-2 times a week but there has been a few occasions were I wanted sex and he turned me down. It really hurt my feelings bad! It just happen again the other night and I can't quit thinking about it for...

I'm worried! [ 14 Answers ]

My dog is to skinny... I have German Shep she's about 14yrs latly she's been having problems walking up & down the stairs... and when I take her for a walk she falls behind.. wobbly when she walks.. and today she only ate one bowl of food... Can anyone tell me what's going on?

View more questions Search