Ask
    adpaulino2nd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Gaining weight?
    How do I get me pitbull to gain weight?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2007, 09:58 PM
    If a vet said it was under weight, he should have given you recommendations. Otherwise, read through the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post254171 If you have more questions after reading it, post back. It is exceedingly rare for a healthy dog not to eat all it needs. It is much more common for its owner to think it needs to eat more. Tempting a dog with rich food is nearly always the wrong thing to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I gaining weight? [ 5 Answers ]

About a month ago I decided I need to lose weight, I have started walking 30min a day 5x a week, stopped eating fast food, junk food and drinking soda. I eat breakfast now rather than skip it I sip on water all day about 6-8 glasses and I have been eating pretty healthy food (lots of fruits and...

Trying to lose weight, gaining it instead [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I am going to skip the small talk and get right to my question (as I know you don't want to read a novel here). And obviously my question is in relation to weight loss.. so, basically, I have tried everything I know to try-and I'm coming up with no results. This is no exaggeration.. I end...

Why am I not gaining weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have been lifting weights for about two month now eating good healthy food, and taking protein shakes at least three times a day. The problem is I am not gaining weight I am in fact losing weight. Why? I am lifting three days a week for at least an hour a day if not longer, but I am not...

Gaining weight without getting fat [ 4 Answers ]

OK about half a year ago when I was 160lbs had a really bad case of acid reflux and I threw up a lot because I never went to see a doctor and I didn't know how to treat it, but saw a doctor and now I'm on prevacid and all is goood except I lost a lot of nutrients and I could see my ribs a lot and I...

View more questions Search